Wakefield School's 2021
June 7-August 13, 2021This summer, Wakefield will offer 10 weeks of summer programming for 4-year-olds through rising 12th-grade students. Join us for on-campus and/or live virtual summer programming such as Summer Camps, Academic Courses for credit, Enrichment and Bridgework Classes, Private Music Lessons, and Academic Tutoring.
- Summer Camps
- Our half- and full-day camps are set to run on-campus using current health and safety protocols. They will focus on art, science, STEAM, athletics, and adventure for four-year-olds through rising 8th-grade students.
- Academic Courses for Credit
- Wakefield will offer on-campus and virtual for-credit courses (0.5 and 1.0 credits) for rising 9th - 12th-grade students the entire summer.
- Enrichment and Bridgework Courses
- Daily, two-week classes will enrich, teach, and stimulate academic readiness for rising Kindergarten through rising 9th-grade students. Class topics will include math and English bridgework classes, enrichment writing classes, and an executive functioning class to help students enhance their organizational skills.
- Private Music Lessons & Academic Tutoring
- Private lessons can be purchased as a 10-sessions (30 minutes each) or 5-sessions (1 hour each) package for students ages 4 through rising 12th grade, for both Academic Tutoring and Private Music Lessons. These lessons can be held on campus and/or virtually and can be scheduled with their instructor any time Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm. These lessons are extremely flexible and are set to run the duration of the summer.
Wakefield's Summer Programs are open to the public. These programs are a great introduction to the Wakefield campus and community for new students that will be joining us in the fall. Our camps are taught by caring, responsible members of our teaching staff and other education-based businesses.
This summer we will be offering nearly 100 different academic programs...come and join us for a fun, educational, and exciting Wakefield summer adventure!