Wakefield School uses SMART TUITION as our tuition invoicing and payment service. Wakefield School also uses SMART TUITION for the billing of all additional fees not covered by tuition (i.e. after care fees, Owl’s Outlet charges, Discovery Days, Model U.N., etc.) Therefore we are asking all families to create an account with SMART TUITION even if you select the single payment option for tuition. For those families who select the single payment option, Wakefield School will absorb SMART TUITION’S administrative fee. We will not cover returned or failed payment fees, credit card convenience fees, or follow up/late fees.
SMART TUITION offers different billing choices, payment processing methods, online account management, billing and reminder options, and 24/7 customer service.
SMART TUITION has an online enrollment site just for Wakefield School families.
1. Visit the school’s family enrollment site at www.EnrollWithSmart.com.
2. Choose “WAKEFIELD SCHOOL." Search for us by name or enter our SMART School ID #13048.
3. Who will pay? Enter one parent/guardian as the primary account holder. This person will be issued a username and password to access the account on SMART TUITION’s secure website. S/he will be responsible for paying the student(s) charges. Enter the bill payer’s contact information. Please be sure to include telephone number and email address, as SMART TUITION regularly communicates important information about your account via telephone and email.
4. WHO WILL ATTEND? Enter your child’s name and select his/her grade: JK, K, 1-12.
5. HOW & WHEN WILL YOU PAY? Review the available payment plans and choose one.
Now select your preferred method of payment.
- Mail me an invoice. Your tuition invoice will be mailed approximately 20 days before the due date. You are welcome to make payment by mail by check or money order payable to SMART TUITION (SMART TUITION does not accept cash payments). Payment may also be initiated from your bank or financial institution. Please note that your financial institution will not electronically transfer the payment to SMART TUITION—a check will be mailed. To ensure payment is received on time, set up your online bill pay to occur 7-10 days before your bill’s actual due date.
- Automatically charge my credit card. If an automatic charge to your credit card account has been selected, you will receive a welcome letter at the beginning of the school year and reminder email each month. These emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express cards are accepted. A 2.65% convenience fee will be assessed for each credit/debit card transaction.
- Automatically debit my bank account. If an automatic debit from a checking or savings account has been selected, you will receive a welcome letter at the beginning of the school year and reminder email each month. These emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount. NOTE: You may change your payment method at any time by directly contacting SMART TUITION or on SMART TUITION’s secure website. NOTE: A minimum of three (3) business days notice is required to make changes or updates to your payment method.
6. ACTIVATE YOUR ENROLLMENT. After completing the form, you will be presented with a confirmation page. Review your information and SMART TUITION’s terms and conditions. Once complete, click on “submit enrollment.” Your information will be submitted to Wakefield School for review and account activation. Once you have received a confirmation email letting you know that your on-line registration is being processed, then YOU’RE DONE!
What’s next? A few days later, you will receive an email from SMART TUITION containing your unique username and password. Please be on the look-out and make sure to check your junk/spam folders (just in case…).
The school will accept payments on the 20th of every month.
1. Automatic Debit (aka - ACH) from your checking or savings account, or from your credit card. Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express cards are accepted. A 2.65% convenience fee will be assessed to the payer for all credit card transactions. There is no convenience fee for auto-debit payers.
2. Payment by mail to SMART TUITION (checks or money order payable to SMART TUITION). SMART TUITION does not accept cash payments. On your check, in the memo section, please include your 13 digit SMART TUITION account ID. This number starts with 13048.
3. A payment can be made through the SMART TUITION secure website.
4. A payment can be made over the phone by calling SMART TUITION’s toll free customer service line – (888)868-8828.
5. Online payment initiated from your bank or financial institution. Please note that your financial institution does not electronically transfer the payment over to SMART TUITION. They will mail a check to SMART TUITION. To ensure your payment is received on time, please set up your online bill pay to occur 7-10 days before your due date.
- Relieved administrative burden to the school so that they can continue to focus on the exemplary educational services for your children.
- 24/7/365 live agent call center support.
- SMART’s state-of-the-art parent website with secure online payment capability as well as detailed/printable views of account payment history.
- SMART’s mobile app (for updated account history review and payment capability).
- Wakefield School will absorb the administrative fee for families selecting the single payment option for tuition.
If the primary account holder elects to make payments through the mail, SMART TUITION will mail the invoice approximately 20 days before your due date. If an automatic debit from a checking, savings, or credit card account has been selected, you will receive a welcome letter at the beginning of the school year and reminder email each month. These emails are sent approximately 10 days before your scheduled due date and will contain the debit amount. Your complete billing information will be available online. It is NOT shared with the school or any 3rd party vendors.
Your payment method may be changed by contacting SMART TUITION’s parent support center, your school’s business office or on our secure website. A minimum of 3 business days notice is required to make changes or updates to your payment method.
SMART TUITION will contact the primary account holder by telephone and email if a payment is not received, in full, by the due date selected. A $40 fee may be assessed to your account if it is not made current.
In the event that your payment fails, a $30 Bank Fee will be posted to your account.
You may access your account, at any time, by going to the SMART TUITION website. Once your account is established, you will receive your unique username and password by mail upon activation. By going to the SMART TUITION website at http://www.parent.smarttuition.com you will be able to view all activity and personal information.
If you have any questions regarding your account activity or are in need of assistance, contact the SMART Parent Support Center at (888)868-8828. The SMART Parent Support Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.