Summer Camps 2020
June 15th-August 7thThis summer, Wakefield will offer 8 weeks of summer camps for 4 year olds to rising 12th grade students. Join us for on-campus and/or live virtual summer programming such as Summer Camps, Academic Courses for credit, Enrichment Academic Courses, and Private Lessons!
- Summer Camps
- Our half and full day camps will run on-campus and/or virtually, and focus on art, science, STEAM, athletics, and adventure for students age 4 - 12th grade.
- Academic Courses for Credit
- "Virginia History" and "Art History" are daily, three-week long half credit courses for rising 9th - 12th grade students. These courses will be offered on-campus and/or virtually.
- Enrichment Academic Courses
- Daily, two-week classes will enrich, teach, and stimulate the academic readiness of students ages 4 - 12th grade. Class topics will be multidisciplinary for Lower School students, and specialized for Middle and Upper School students.
- Private Lessons
- Private lesson can be purchased as a 5 and/or 10 sessions package for students ages 4 - 12th grade for Academic Tutoring, Personal, and Sports Training Sessions, and Music Lessons.
Wakefield's Summer Camp Programs are open to the public. These programs are a great introduction to the Wakefield campus and community for new students that will be joining us in the fall. Our camps are taught by caring, responsible members of our teaching staff and other educational-based businesses.
This summer we will be offering nearly 100 different academic programs...come and join us for a fun, educational, and exciting Wakefield summer adventure!