1) It is necessary to copy/paste the calendar url into Google Calendars. Right click the iCal icon; copy the link location by selecting in FireFox-Copy Link Location or in Internet Explorer-Copy Shortcut or in Safari-Copy Link.
2) Log in to Google Calendar.
3) At the bottom of the Google Calendar list (on the left of the Google Calendar Page), click the Other Calendarsdown-arrow button and select Add by URL.
4) Enter the URL in the field provided.
5) Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left. The calendar will check periodically for any updates.
6) To change the name of the calendar, go to settings; click on the imported calendar, and change its name.
1) Click the link for the calendar subscription(s) initiation.
2) Click the Refresh button.
3) Click the iCal Feeds link located at the top of the main content area to the left.
4) Click on the Outlook option. Click the OK button for FireFox users.
5) You will be asked if you want to "Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates." Choose "Yes". The calendar(s) you selected will open in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and will be added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars. The calendar will check periodically for any updates. If you would like more Advanced options for the calendar display, click the Advanced...button
1) Click on the link for the calendar subscription(s) initiation.
2) iCal will open and prompt you to Subscribe to the calendar. Click Subscribe.
3) The new calendar will appear in the list of calendars at the left side of the iCal window. To change the color of the calendar, click on the name of the calendar at the left. From the View menu, select Show Info to see a panel with options including color and the frequency with which iCal checks for calendar updates.